How To Be Listed In
Western Face an Body Painting CALENDAR of Events
- Both the event promoter, and the instructors at events, must be members of the West Coast Face and Body Painters Forum to promote to our group. Click here
- If your event is within 6 days of an event already on the CALENDAR, then it needs to be at least 30 miles away from that event, if you want to promote it on the FORUM, or have it listed in the CALENDAR.
- If you meet the criteria above, then just email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include: Name of event, Address of event, time, costs, who is hosting, who to contact for more info.
- You are then welcome to promote your event once a week on the Forum
- The Calendar is purged every six months. If you have a reoccurring event, you need to send the information in again
- Your messages will be rejected if you post to multiple Forums in the same post (i.e., if you put more than one forum address in the TO, or CC field of a single email message). You can, of course, send it to all Forums you want to. But, when you address it to WCFP, just send our notice as a separate message.
These rules are subject to change and exceptions, based solely on the opinion of the owner of this website