How To Be Listed and Rules for Promoting Your Events, in
West Cost Face and Body Painting CALENDAR of Events and Forums
- Both the event promoters, and the instructors of the events, must be members of the West Coast Face and Body Painters Forums to promote to our group: Google Forum Click here | Facebook Click here
- Your event needs to be more than 14 days and 80 miles away from events already on the CALENDAR
- If you meet the criteria above, then just double check with Lilly first to make sure there are no pending events not yet listed and email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org Include: Name of event, Address of event, time, costs, who is hosting, who to contact for more info.
- You are then welcome to promote your event once a week on the Forum
- The Calendar is purged every six months. If you have a reoccurring event, you need to send the information in again. People are good about telling me their event is going to happen, but they never tell me when it is cancelled. So, this is the only way I know to keep it current.
- If you don't follow the steps above, I will just delete both you and the message. Sorry, but it just takes up too much of my time to keep saying to so many of you, "PLEASE go read the rules before you post your events."
- If you want to host an event that is in direct competition with MY events (by location or content), you need to find another way to promote it. I paid for adverting for years to get my network to the size it is. I mainly did it to promote my own events. I am happy to let to you use my resources, as long as it does not take away from my own efforts.
These rules are subject to change and exceptions, based solely on the opinion of the owner of this website